Raining Rose started in 1996 as a hobby out of a family kitchen and was purchased in 2003 by two former telecommunications executives, one of whom serves as our CEO. Based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, our company prides itself in honesty and integrity, remaining committed to creating products using only the highest quality ingredients. We have worked with both small and large brands, so we understand the intricacies of servicing retailers with varying needs and scopes. Our goal is to be a company that is easy to work with and earns your loyalty through our dedication and service.
While we strive to use as many organic ingredients as possible, we believe in full ingredient disclosure and labels that accurately reflect the organic content of our products. We also consistently work to maximize our efficiency and eliminate waste, recycling nearly all our materials and implementing practical solutions to be as lean as possible.
Our core values form ASPIRE: Attitude, Safety, Passion, Integrity, Relationship, and Evolve. These values drive our decision making and are the reasons we have a staff of reliable, friendly people always ready to assist our customers. Thanks to our vertically integrated model, we have the ability to be flexible to meet your ever-changing needs — this means when you work with us, you can rest assured that your brand is in the care of a company you can trust.
- Designated a Certified B Corporation® (2016)
- Recognized 10 times by the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City and Fortune magazine on its annual Inner City 100 list (2005-2009, 2011, 2013-2016)
- Recognized eight times by Inc. magazine on its annual Inc. 5000 list (2007-2013, 2016)
- Became a Blue Zones® Designated Workplace (2014)
- Received LEED certification for our sustainable facility (2014)
- Recognized four times as one of the Corridor’s Fastest-Growing Companies (2010-2012, 2014)
- Chuck Hammond, president and CEO, named Iowa Small Business Person of the Year by the U.S. Small Business Administration (2013)
- Recognized as one of PPB Magazine’s Greatest Companies to Work For (2012)
- Received the Inc. Hire Power Award (2012)
- Received the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year Award (2011)
- Received the Linn County Board of Health Healthy Worksite Wellness Award (2011)
- Received the Options of Linn County Business of the Year Award (2011)
- Received the LIVE UNITED Volunteer Award for the Business Volunteers category from United Way of East Central Iowa (2011)
- Received a Silver Addy for Identity (2003) and Gold Addy for Packaging (2001) by the American Advertising Federation